alien shooterific 2 alien shooterific 2

Good Start

Good start, but it needs some work.

Two main points really:

1) When you destroy an enemy, the destroyed ship seems to appear randomly over the screen, rather than where you shoot at it - quite disorientating when there are more than one enemy.

2) It's very hard to get far in the game when the enemies dont enter 'firing range' until the second they start shooting at you!

It generally needs a tidy up, and made more interesting. Make a it more obvious when you shoot an enemy, make some different enemies etc.

Keep trying!

rc-prime responds:

u can shoot the enemies as soon as u see them. they just stop moving once they shoot at u. u have to be quik. and ya i know about the more enemies thing im workin on that

Moeshee Lander (Demo) Moeshee Lander (Demo)

Allright

The turning needs to be more sensitive, the speed you fall at does not reflect turning ability well.

Apart from that, nice!

Worm Warrior Worm Warrior

Good idea, bad implementation

Good idea - but the aiming for actually hitting the worms is way off, I 'hit' tons of them but half the time they wouldn't die.

Beat The Stimpy Beat The Stimpy

Interesting

Your characters are spot on looks wise, but you need to apply this skill to game/movie longer than a matter of seconds.

Good work.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Very Fun

Hahahaha, That was great fun!!!!

I want more!!!

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

Superb

Woah! This is sooo good! You actually have to think about the second battle, and the controls are lovely. Very well thought game, congrats!

Simpsons Trivia Simpsons Trivia

Boring....

Wow. 5 whole questions presented in an insulting manner. Plus the fact the author responds to insults with words such as 'mongoloid' - mature, eh? Woopdeewoo....

Italian-Hat responds:

Why do I have the suspicion that you had to look that word up before you posted?

Web Player Beta Web Player Beta

Allright

It seems some of the othe reviewers dont get the point of this, but ithink i do ;)
I feel i should point out though even though it is a nice app, its huge at 360k for a small side thing on your site, ppl prob wouldnt hang around the main page long enough for it to load, part from that, its cool.

Jus shooter... Jus shooter...

This needs work

Ok, maybe its just me, or is it really hard to even get the weapons let alone have time to use them before using them? Oh, apart from that, jsut the same as everyone else said :)

hamush responds:

Maybe 'cause it's my work, i can cruise in the four rooms without using weapons. :) I wanted the game to be really hard. If it is, thanx...

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

Cool

All very nice except for one thing, the sniping part was a bit ridiculous, you had to scan the whole area to find the next alien, and by then they shot you.