YoshiIslandTheBabysitter YoshiIslandTheBabysitter

Nothing Special

The problem with this movie is that addition of flash created images to the sprites is far too obvious througout - it didn't feel like it was a real 'mario world'.

Plus, your spelling/sentance construction at places could use some work.

Breaking of scenes with sections such as '5 minutes later' can be superb for a laugh - there are certain jokes that work better when imagined rather than seen, but you did this at EVERY scene transition. And the line 'Then something happened' was simply woeful.

I think you had the basis of a good story, it just needs a better presentation, and possibly a firmer ending, something addressing yoshi still being alive in his stomach, will he ever escape? etc.

ABOVE ALL - please dont use library buttons!!!

16Bit Star Wars 16Bit Star Wars

Wait a sec

"Emperor Palpatine and his dark lord of the sith, darth vadar"

Get it right man, Palpatine IS the dark lord, Darth Sideous, and Vadar was his aprentance.

That's really basic Star Wars stuff, and you say you've made tons of parodies?!

hrm o.O

DeadByDawn responds:

Actually you made not one but two errors in this review. The first is that Darth Vader also reffered to as "Lord Vader" is the Dark Lord of the sith. Darth Sideous is actually the emperor and master of the sith. The second mistake is that I did not say I made any parodies of Star Wars. I am not really a fan. I am more interested in the real stuff. Thanks for your review. Hope that cleared things up for you.

Donnie Clocko Donnie Clocko

Could have been ok, didnt hit the mark

I simply HATE computerized voices like you used, earning you instant dislike from me I'm afraid.

ToiletRollClock responds:

Oh no! Sargoth doesn't like me!
It's a Clock Crew movie Einstein!
They always have synthetic voices moron!

Shimmy Shimmy

Awful

The graphics were awful, and its not synced at all. You need to go back to flash school.

ironbreath responds:

Hmm, well thanks for the review. I know I need to re-sync it all, it got funked up when I uploaded. About Flash school, I've never gone and maybe that's where the problem lies. Hopefully I can hone my skills to reach a bigger audiance.

Nazi Slayer 2 Nazi Slayer 2

Good film!

Fun little flick, enjoyed it all except your ending 'Or is it?' - that lost you a 5 on the vote. 'Or is it?' is stupid and cheesy, mmK!?!

:-P

Frontier Psychiatrist Frontier Psychiatrist

Fantastic!

Simply fantastic work - well done all. You blended each artists work well, the whole thing oozes style!

Mega Man Teaser Mega Man Teaser

You need to learn how to use sprites

Your sprites (or whatever they should be called) look awful - you need to get that done properly.

Yamashita Fuck You Yamashita Fuck You

Prank calls can be funny

However this one is just dull.

gthtjtkt responds:

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

One of my favourites ever

That was completely amazing. Star Wars fans and Non-Star Wars fans a like will apprieciate this one. I just wish I didnt have to wait for the next one, I need more dammit!!!!

Mario vs Luigi Mario vs Luigi